For me, school holidays have just started, so this means that I have had a lot of time recently to just browse the internet. One of my favourite things to look at are quotes, so today I would like to share some of these with you.
- “If they don’t like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.” – Taylor Swift
- “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” – C.S Lewis
- “We know only too well that we what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.” – Mother Theresa
- “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” – John Green
- “Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius
- “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
Now, I believe it’s best to leave you to interpret the meanings of these quotes for youself. I hope that they have allowed you to see your life in a different way, as they have for me.